About The Novated Lease Australia Website

What is the Novated Lease Australia website?

I recently spent quite a bit of time finding out all about what a novated lease is and how it works. I was trying to work out out whether to go into a novated lease or not. In the process I gathered quite a bit of information and knowledge on the subject.

So I thought I would put as much of the information on this website as I can. Hopefully someone else might find this information useful. If not I can always come back and revisit it next time I am considering a novated lease.

Just a word of warning though - this information is provided "as is". I'm not an expert in this field and while all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, do not rely solely on the information contained on the website. Please site independent advice. Do what I did - shop around, read as much as you can as talk to as many people as you can. The novated lease is not a hugely complex concept but there are number of pitfalls of the unwary.

If you have any questions, I can be contacted at novated (dot) leaseinfo (at) gmail (dot) com.